Thursday, December 16, 2010

Faultline - CT Straight Edge Hardcore

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IRPZ02GR
1st Track to Try: I believe


Hailing from CT Faultline played a different style of hardcore that I feel wasn't being played during their time frame.  But you say, dude they were just a political straight edge Vegetarian/Vegan band. What band wasn't in the 90's. 

Their sound was very raw and included unique guitar riffs.  John the singer was very vocal in his beliefs and I recall seeing a few spoken words and reading numerous fanzines.  I still listen to these tunes often and would say try the S-T 7" first.  Though part of my tattoo is linked back to 100% natural the 7" is where I started and am most fond of.

I'm not aware of any member doing any other bands or know where they are today.  Comment if you know more.

If you have it I'm looking for any video footage, the Killing Wish Tour Poster and merch.

Feel free to comment whether your a first time listener or a fan already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment